Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 34
Rated 2 out of 5 by RhiS Don't Believe the Hype
I'd heard so many reviews about this product from youtubers, online reviews etc. I finally gave in and bought the full size (supposedly the formula had more oomph in this size) but I find that is does hardly anything? I'd previously been using the Charles Worthington dry texturising spray which I found to be much, much better. I don't know whether it's because I have fairly thick and heavy hair, but it just left my hair feeling limp with too much product in it. The smell isn't as amazing as everyone says it is either. I gave two stars because one true point is giving the hair shine and health, other than that I'm annoyed I spent so much.
30 September 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by LadyThor Hair Holy Grail
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love it because it works likes nothing else on the market. I hate it because it is soooo expensive, and because it is such a multiuse product, I go through it so quickly. That being said here is why it is great:
1. The smell is incredible! You won't have to wear a perfum after this, because you will want the scent to linger.but now you can buy the scent in its own perfum, so never fear!
2. It creates texture through the mid-shaft to ends without being sticky, crunchy, or weighing down the body at the root.
3. It creates lift at the root without aformentioned side effects.
4. It is magical as a dry shampoo, with no visible residue or feeling like a weird coating on your scalp.
5. It works no matter what style you are going for, curly or straight.
6. It even has a little bit of holding properties so I don't need hairspray if my hair is going in a ponytail or bun (but my hair is fine so this may not work for someone with thick hair).
7. But this for the smell alone!
28 August 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen74 Desert Island Product!
A couple of years ago my hair started to fall out due to stress and illness. I've always had fine hair but this just made it all even worse. I visited SpaceNK on Bishopsgate one teary lunchtime and saw a lovely lady called Katie who wanted to help. She introduced me to the Oribe range. She loaded me up with samples and I went back a week later to stock up. Along with the Ultra Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner, the Dry Texturizing Spray has changed my life. A bold statement but a true one. My hair is now stronger, the best condition its ever been in and using this on a daily basis makes my hair look fuller and healthy. It's not a cheap purchase and one can will last me around 6-8 weeks (I have mid length hair) but I wouldn't be without it. It's a fantastic product that does make a difference. It does take a while to get used to using, you can easily use too much and I've learnt that less is more!
07 October 2015