An edited selection of the world’s best beauty products
Your Career at Space NK
Space NK offers a well informed, unbiased opinion on an edited selection of the best specialist skin care, make up, hair care, fragrance and accessories sourced from around the world.
Over the last decade, Space NK has acquired a devoted following of loyal customers and continues to appeal to a wide range of people seeking supreme customer service from staff who know that the products we offer are selected for their quality and performance. We aim to deliver the highest possible level of customer care. A strong passion for product knowledge is necessary in order to maintain and build on our customer care standards.
Previous retail experience encompassing skin care or cosmetics is ideal but not essential as ongoing training and development are important aspects of the Space NK philosophy.
We welcome speculative applications, so please email us at email@example.com if you are interested in joining Space NK. Please state clearly the type of role that you are interested in.
• Junior Web Designer
• Demandware Developer (must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience)
• Assistant Manager - Glasgow, Brompton Cross
• Store Manager - Hans Crescent
Customer Service Representatives – Full Time and Part Time:
• Full-time Sales Consultant - Central London
• Part-time Sales Consultants - Central London, Primrose Hill, Beaconsfield
• Seasonal Sales Consultants - Central London & Harvey Nichols Edinburgh (click to download more information on our Seasonal Sales Consultant vacancies)
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org