An edited selection of the world’s best beauty products
Terms & Conditions | Terms & Conditions of Sale
Welcome to the 'uk.spacenk.com' website (the 'website'). This website is owned and operated by Space NK Limited ('Space NK' or 'us' or 'we'). Registered office: 5th Floor, Shropshire House, 11 - 20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA, Registered number: 2773985 (England and Wales), VAT number: 606138363. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments on or about our website, please email our customer services team at email@example.com.
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £60 AND ABOVE
Free UK Standard Delivery is available with all orders totaling £60 or above. Free delivery applies to Standard UK Delivery only; next day, express, international and Saturday delivery options are excluded from this offer. Free delivery of orders will be within 3-7 working days as per usual Standard Delivery terms. This offer is only available on the uk.spacenk.com site, not the US site. Space NK reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
All sale and promotional items have been displayed and available to buy at the original, higher price for at least 28 days online before being reduced to the reduced price stated either on the website and in-store. Some items within the sale are promotional, therefore the price of these items are subject to change and may increase after the sale period. Standard UK delivery of Sale purchases may take up to 7 working days. Sale items may take longer to arrive due to the volume orders through our sale period.
Please note sale items can only be refunded or exchanged via the website. Stores are NOT able to accept returns or exchanges on sale items.
Please note that while all products remain in pristine condition, due to nature of the sale some external packaging may appear slightly worn.
Sale items cannot be gift wrapped.
SPA TREATMENTS WESTBOURNE GROVE25% off valid on all available Spa treatments at the Westbourne Grove Spa valid from 31st March to 30th June 2013.
Offer only valid on one treatment booked and redeemed between 31st March and 30th June 2013.
Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion on Spa treatments.
HANS2013 must be quoted when booking. One redemption per customer.
FREE DELIVERY ON CLARISONIC SYSTEMSFree Delivery is available with any purchase of a Clarisonic system; Clarisonic accessories do not qualify for this offer. Free delivery applies to Standard UK Delivery only; next day, express, international and Saturday delivery options will receive a £5 shipping discount. Free delivery of orders will be within 3-7 working days as per usual Standard Delivery terms. This offer is only available on the uk.spacenk.com site, not the US site. Space NK reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
FREE DELIVERY ON TRIA HAIR REMOVAL LASERFree Delivery is available with any purchase of a TRIA Hair Removal Laser. Free delivery applies to Standard UK Delivery only. Free delivery of orders will be within 3-7 working days as per usual Standard Delivery terms. This offer is only available on the uk.spacenk.com site, not the US site. Space NK reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
No payment is taken for pre-ordered items until they have been despatched from our warehouse. We aim to despatch all pre-ordered items as soon as they become available for shipping. Despatch dates can be subject to change. Delivery dates will depend on the delivery method chosen at the time of purchase.
Some items will be available for back order when they are out of stock and we are expecting new stock to arrive very soon to our warehouse. No payment is taken for back-ordered items until they have been despatched from our warehouse. We aim to despatch all back-ordered items as soon as they become available for shipping. Despatch dates can be subject to change. Delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen at the time of purchase.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'submit order' on the final page of our ordering process.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered. If you require any information concerning your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Space NK. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
COMPETITIONS AND PRIZES
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
1. From time to time Space NK Apothecary will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website. These may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
2. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Space NK Apothecary, the promoter and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
4. Space NK Apothecary reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
6. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
8. Winners will be notified by email within a month of the end of the promotion. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
9. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
10. The Sites' Editors' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
12. Space NK Apothecary will not accept responsibility for lost through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
13. The promotional draws are held by Space NK Apothecary, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, W1E 6JA
14. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked Space NK Apothecary, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, W1E 6JA within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
PERCY & REED GOODIE BAG COMPETITION
To be in with a chance of winning one of five Percy and Reed Goodie Bags simply name three products that were used to achieve the A/W 2013 ‘Rave Nan’ show.
Enter by ticking three of the correct answers, out of five. Submit your Name, email address and address.
• Competition closes on Tuesday 14th May
• Five winners will be picked at random and contacted by Tuesday 21st May
If you do not wish to receive Space NK and Percy & Reed newsletters, please uptick the pre-populated boxes to opt out.
MAKEOVERMONDAY WEEKLY COMPETITION
1. Valid entrants must submit a makeover photo and mention the favourite product used during the Space NK makeover.
2. Entries can be submitted by either:
• Tweeting @Space_NK, tagging #MakeoverMonday
• Posting the photo on Facebook, tagging @SpaceNKapothecary #MakeoverMonday
3. The first #MakeoverMonday winner will be announced on 14th January 2013 on both Facebook and Twitter.
4. Thereafter on a weekly basis one entry will be selected until 14th March 2013 and announced each Monday.
5. The prize consists of one £10 Space NK Gift Card per week. Only one entrant will be selected each week.
6. By submitting the photo to Space NK you are allowing Space NK the right to use/publish this photo and text on future content.
7. Space NK reserve the right to end the competition at any time.
We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. However, we will only accept orders if there are no material errors in the description of the merchandise or its price as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed including VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the merchandise ordered plus VAT at the current rate and delivery charges as set out in the delivery options section of this website.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items in our catalogue are mispriced, either in print, email or on the website. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. Excludes Sale purchases. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation. We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order. Items in your Shopping Basket will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's product detail page.
Space NK does not price-match with other retailers. We do, however, consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry.
UK VAT has now been increased from 17.5% to 20% and our prices have been amended to reflect this increase.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
The packaging may vary from that shown. The weights and dimensions are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of the products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the merchandise on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Space NK disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from this website. Links appearing on this website are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the content, products, services or suppliers connected therewith. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website, in any off-website or in any linked websites.
All items are subject to availability. Validly stated prices on our website remain in effect for so long as the merchandise is available or as otherwise stated on our website. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
Deliveries can only be made within the UK and Channel Islands. Not all of our delivery options are available to all areas of the UK and Channel Islands. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery; we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. If you have a question about delivery outside of the UK and Channel Islands we will advise you if you call our customer services team on +44 (0) 20 8740 2085.
We will deliver the merchandise in accordance with the delivery option selected by you. Please view our delivery options for full details. Whenever referred to, working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays. Orders to one address may be delivered in one or more deliveries however you will only incur one delivery charge. If you have specified delivery to more than one address when placing your order there is a separate charge for each destination address. Any delivery timescales are indicative only. Time is not of the essence.
Upon delivery of the merchandise to you, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to exercise your statutory right of cancellation and address any intended cancellation to the correct addressee or to return or exchange your merchandise. For further information please see the returns and the cancellation right sections within these terms and conditions.
Subject to security checks your order maybe delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our returns policy and procedure. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Electron, Solo, JCB, Maestro. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is despatched. You confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Space NK, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. We retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you. Risk in the merchandise transfers to you upon delivery.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. For further details of how to return merchandise please see our returns policy and procedure. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to our customer services department at email@example.com or in writing to:
Units 5 & 10
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Space NK hopes that you will be delighted with your order. However, if you are not completely satisfied please return it in its original condition within 28 days of purchase with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange.
Please follow the 4 steps outlined below to return your goods to Space NK:
Please pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Kindly note that we are only able to exchange or refund goods that are returned to us in their original unopened form and in a resalable condition.
Please enter "our reference" into the RAN space provided on the returns form included in the documentation you receive with your order. You also need to indicate on this form whether you would like a refund, replacement or exchange. Please remember that in order for the return to be processed you must ensure that the completed form is included with your return package and that the goods are wrapped securely in the same outer packaging in which you received them.
Please return your package by recorded delivery (retaining your recorded delivery receipt as proof of postage) using the pre-printed shipping label supplied with your order documentation to:
Units 5 & 10 Telford Way
All returned goods will be examined upon receipt as for reasons of hygiene we are unable to offer refunds, replacements or exchanges on any opened or used goods. We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your refund, replacement or exchange has been processed. During busy periods, please allow a maximum of 30 working days for your refund, replacement or exchange to be processed.
Your payment for the goods will be refunded by Space NK as soon as possible by the original payment method, no later than 30 working days after we have received the goods. Please note that delivery charges are not refunded. In addition to our returns policy you have the right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may also exercise this right if you are able to return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. Please see the cancellation right section in our terms and conditions.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
We use the latest strong encryption technology to ensure that all transactional information is protected to the highest standard. Transactional information includes any credit or debit card details, your personal contact information, together with any other names and addresses you provide when you place an order for delivery to another address, and your purchasing history. When you give us information, it may be used for:
1. Administration Of Our Site:
The information you give us is necessary to enable us to fulfill your order, make sure it is delivered correctly and to maintain your account.
2. Customer Service:
We ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
3. Direct Marketing:
We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. If you have agreed when you registered, we can inform you about these and other services and events we offer by email, post or telephone. You can also choose when registering to receive such information from other carefully selected companies.
You will not be sent any unsolicited material unless you indicate that you want to receive details about products, offers and events etc. when you register. We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes unless you have indicated when you registered that you wish to receive information about other companies products, offers and services. From time to time we retain the services of other carefully selected and monitored companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this website. Examples of these functions would include the processing of data to process your order and maintain your account including the authorisation and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services, the analysis of data, etc. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfill their function but may not use such information for any other purpose.
Site Analytics Cookies - We use analytic cookies on our site to better understand how our customers are using our site so we can continually improve and optimise.
5. Data Protection
Space.NK complies with and is registered under the Data Protection Act. You may see the personal data that we hold on you by sending a £ 10 fee and a written request to: The Company Secretary, Space NK Limited, 5th Floor, Shropshire House, 11 - 20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.
DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
Space.NK makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Space NK will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Space.NK makes no representations or warranties in connection with this website, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such warranties are not legally excludable. To the fullest extent permissible Space NK will not be liable for interruption of business; loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of the website or off-website links; access delays or access interruptions to the website; computer viruses, system failure or any malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of our website; any inaccuracies or omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statements in the content; or, any events beyond Space.NK's reasonable control. Furthermore, to the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind related to your use of the website and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed one hundred pounds sterling.
EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Space NK or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by English law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions are deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
COMPLAINTS & SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION
If you wish to contact us to complain about any matter in regard to the merchandise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Units 5 & 10
The trade marks, logos and service marks ('intellectual property') displayed on our website are the registered and unregistered marks of Space NK, our affiliates, our licensors and/or our suppliers in the UK, US and other countries and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws. Except in connection with placing an order for merchandise or as required by applicable law, you may not use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, access, modify or otherwise exploit our intellectual property or that of our suppliers without our or their prior written consent.
Space NK is a member of the Direct Marketing Association and is required to operate within its rules.
No failure to exercise and no delay on the part of Space NK in exercising any right, remedy, power or privilege of Space NK under these terms & conditions and no course of dealing between us shall be construed or operate as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege on the part of Space NK.
OTHER LEGAL NOTICES
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
CHANGES TO LEGAL NOTICES
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and we encourage you to review them as often as possible. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website.
LAW, JURISDICTION AND LANGUAGE
This website, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
N.DULGE LOYALTY PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms') apply to and govern the Space NK Loyalty Programme promoted and operated by Space NK apothecary ("Space NK", "we", "us", 'our').
2. All Programme applicants must be individuals aged 16 years or older. Once approved we will activate your N.dulge Card and you will become a member ('Member'). All Members must register their card with a valid postal and email address online at uk.spacenk.com/ndulge, when we will consider and may approve your application. Change of either postal address or email address must be notified to us. We may refuse an application for any good reason. Members will be able to update their personal details online at uk.spacenk.com/ndulge.
3. You can apply for an N.dulge Card free of charge at any UK Space NK store and online at uk.spacenk.com/ndulge. Your Space NK N.dulge Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Space NK apothecary, 5th Floor Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street London WC1E 6JA. Registered number: 2773985 (England and Wales), N.dulge Cards must be destroyed or returned to us on request when no longer valid for use.
4. Members cannot add money to their card; it is a promotional loyalty card and not a cheque guarantee card, debit card or credit card. You cannot transfer your N.dulge Card or any of the stored points on it to any other person. The Programme is only for personal, household and consumer use, points can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these Terms, or in the terms relating to any promotions and point offers related to the Programme, and may not be earned, held, transferred, redeemed, or otherwise traded in any other way.
5. We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate any Member's Programme account, if in our sole discretion we consider that the Member has breached the Terms or if the Member has supplied false or misleading information, or if we consider that the Member has acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff.
6. Members will accumulate points on their N.dulge Card when they make qualifying Space NK purchases. Each time that 100 points is earned a reward (an 'N.centive') is granted, and the relevant 100 points will then be considered to have been used up and will be deducted from a Member's Programme account. The N.centive will then only remain valid for 3 months from the date at which they were granted, after which time they will also expire. Once N.centives have expired they may not be used to make Programme purchases.
The value of the N.centive that is awarded for each 100 points will depend upon the Tier that the Member falls within:
Tier 1 / N.dulge:
Where Members have not been upgraded to Tier 2 they will be considered to be within Tier 1 and will be entitled to make Programme purchases with their points worth an equivalent of £5.00 for every 100 points earned.
Tier 2 / N.dulge de luxe:
Where Members N.dulge Cards first record that they have spent £1000.00 or more within a 12 month period, or less, they will be upgraded to Tier 2 for a year from that date.
Whilst they are in Tier 2, Members will be entitled to make Programme purchases with their points worth an equivalent of £10.00 for every 100 points earned, for the duration of that year.
If within that year the Member spends a further £1000.00, then they will remain within Tier 2 for the duration of the next year.
If the Member does not spend a further £1000.00 within that year, then they will automatically revert back to being within Tier 1 at the end of that year and their spending history up until that date will no longer count towards a Tier upgrade.
7. The following terms shall apply to every Member's accumulation and use of N.dulge points:
7.1 only one N.dulge Card may be used per transaction;
7.2 points expire after 12 months;
7.3 if a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly;
points can only be applied retrospectively where sufficient evidence of a purchase is provided up to a maximum of 7 days after the purchase was made and at Space NK’s sole discretion, where points are awarded retrospectively they will be considered to be valid from the point at which they are applied (rather than the date of purchase);
7.4 you can check the points balance on your N.dulge Card at any time online;
7.5 the N.dulge Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or privilege card whether issued by us or by any third party;
we may not credit your card with the points from any given transaction until up to 5 working days after the transaction; and,
points have no cash value.
8. The following terms shall apply to the redemption of any N.centives:
Members can redeem N.centives in store and online upon reaching the qualifying level;
N.centives may be used as part or full payment both in Space NK stores and online. If the product purchased is valued less than the equivalent amount of N.centives, then the remaining N.centives and point balance will be left on the card;
only one N.dulge Card can be used per transaction when redeeming N.centives;
purchases made with N.centives may not be re-converted back into points; and,
any refund of items purchased using N.centives will be made by crediting the applicable amount of points back onto the N.dulge Card; and,
points may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
9. The number of points earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a particular purchase may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
10. Points will not be awarded when purchasing gift cards/vouchers. N.centives cannot be used to purchase gift cards/vouchers.
11. Space NK employees, sub-contractors and /or their agents, may not participate in the Programme.
12. Members may only use their N.dulge Card in the UK.
13. We may terminate any Member's Programme account should the account be inactive for a period of sixteen months or more. Any points that were accredited to a Member's Programme account will be lost if the Member's Programme account is terminated or the Programme is closed. A Member can terminate his or her Programme account at any time online at uk.spacenk.com/ndulge or by notifying us by email.
14. Members will receive regular email updates of their points and rewards balance. Account information will also only be available to Members online at uk.spacenk.com/ndulge. We will correct an account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
15. Points are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem a reward.
16. Members will also receive additional rewards ("Benefits") which will depend upon whether they are deemed to be in Tier 1 or Tier 2 (above). Benefits will be provided subject to availability. Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and, when applicable such terms and conditions will be made available to Members from time to time in correspondence, and/or in store. Space NK may amend the additional Benefits it offers Members at any time. The prevailing Benefits offered at any given date will be those which are stated on the 'N.dulge benefits' section of the website.
17. Space NK is not responsible for the loss of a Member's N.dulge Card, which must be kept securely by the Member. Members that lose their card will lose all of the points that had accumulated on their card unless they contact Space NK promptly to notify them of their loss. Points may be transferred to a new card at Space NK's sole discretion.
19. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of points. Any points not earned and held in accordance with these Terms will be invalid. Any such points will be deducted and other appropriate action may be taken by us. If Members lose their N.dulge Card or think that an unauthorised person has discovered their security code, password or account number, they should refer to the information on lost and stolen cards online at uk.spacenk.com/ndulge and for advice on obtaining and registering a new card.
20. These Terms may change and Members will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms when they go online at uk.spacenk.com/ndulge, or when they use their N.dulge Card. As such we strongly encourage you to review these Terms from time to time.
21. We may suspend or terminate the Programme at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event Members will be notified and all accounts will be suspended or terminated. If Space NK has a change of control or is sold or if we decide to sell or transfer the Programme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Terms to such other company or acquirer without any further consent and you now consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about all Members including you to any prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquirer until the Terms are changed by such company or acquirer in accordance with Section 20 above.
22. The limit of our liability under these Terms will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a result of our breach of these Terms and in those circumstances our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Members Programme account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit any liability we may have for death, personal injury or fraud and these Terms shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
23. These Terms and any dispute, claim or non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter.
SPACE NK GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory legal rights.
For security purposes we strongly recommend that you register your Space NK Gift Card online. This will provide protection should your card become lost, stolen or damaged – click here to register your card.
Please note, orders for Gift Cards will be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction.
U.K. DELIVERY POLICY
Space NK are pleased to offer you a range of four delivery options for online orders:
OPTION ONE: STANDARD - (FREE STANDARD DELIVERY UNTIL MIDNIGHT 24th MARCH)
Delivery within 3-6 working days, sale purchases may take up to 7 working days.
£5.00 including VAT
OPTION TWO: EXPRESS* - Please note, Express Delivery is currently unavailable during the Christmas/New Year period.
Delivery the following working day
£7.00 including VAT
Your order must be placed before midday on the previous working day
OPTION THREE: EXPRESS PLUS* - Please note, Express Delivery is currently unavailable during the Christmas/New Year period.
Delivery before midday the following working day.
£10.00 including VAT
Your order must be placed before midday on the previous working day
In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
OPTION FOUR: SATURDAY MORNING* - Please note, Express Delivery is currently unavailable during the Christmas/New Year period.
Delivery on Saturday before midday
£20.00 including VAT
Your order must be placed before midday on the preceding Friday
* Our STANDARD delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands. Our EXPRESS, EXPRESS PLUS and SATURDAY MORNING delivery services are available for all UK Mainland addresses excluding the Scottish Highlands. Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery; we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
Orders to one address may be delivered in one or more deliveries. If you have specified delivery to more than one address when placing your order please note that there is a separate charge for each destination address. Any delivery timescales are indicative only.
For security reasons all parcels must be signed for on receipt. If you will not be at home during normal office hours you can provide us with an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel.
European Standard Delivery (up to 10 days)This service costs £9.50 for delivery to Austria, Armenia, Andorra, Albania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hungry, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine.
Space NK will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
Rest of World Delivery (up to 28 days) The Rest of the World delivery service covers all other countries and costs £12.50.
Space NK will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
Please note that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from SpaceNK.apothecary. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
©2012 Space NK